Schedule of Areas
|Unit||Size (sq ft)||Tenant|
|8B||1,530||National Federation of Self Employed|
- Grade A specification
- Striking feature entrance with commissionaire manned reception
- 2 x 10 person passenger lifts
- Air conditioning
- Raised access floor (with areas of underfloor trunking)
- Metal suspended ceilings with LED lighting
- Male, female and disabled shower rooms with locker and changing facilities
- GPS Golf Simulator
- Fully Equality Act compliant
- EPC Rating - E
58 Waterloo Street is situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Central Business District (CBD) immediately adjacent to Bothwell Street, with nearby occupiers including JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, TLT Solicitors, Jacobs, Ashurt and Pinsent Masons.
The building is extremely well located with Glasgow Central Railway Station being within a 3 minute walk and several bus routes passing along Waterloo Street, as well as several core retail and leisure amenities nearby.